26 Totally Unnecessary Things To Buy When You Win The Lottery
1. 1. The Herbeau Dagobert Toilet for $11,298.40
Because you need a wooden toilet-throne.
2. 2. Gold and Jeweled Monopoly Board for $2 Million
Because a foldable cardboard monopoly board doesn’t cut it.
3. 3. Aurumania Gold Bike Crystal Edition for $114,464
Safety tip: lock this bike up at night.
4. 4. Montecristi Panama Straw Hat for $100,000
Because every rich person needs a good hat.
5. 5. Densuke watermelon for $6,100
Because regular watermelon just isn’t expensive enough.
6. 6. Gold and Diamond Sauce Pan for $155,000
For glazing your Karats.
7. 7. The Crystal Ergoripado Vacuum for $19,200
Since you will probably still be vacuuming your own floors.
8. 8. Red Diamond Bathtub for $47,000
This can go right next to the wooden toilet for some great bathroom Fung shui.
9. 9. Fishing Lure for $1 Million
You know the old saying, diamonds are a fish’s best friend.
10. 10. Crocodile Skin Umbrella for $50000
Sold in Walgreens everywhere on the moon.
11. 11. Zafiro Iridium Razor for $100,000
Blades made from sapphires to soothe your rich face.
12. 12. iPhone 4 Case in solid gold for 10,000
Because you’re worth it.
13. 13. Solid Gold Playing Cards for $5,167
Play poker…with the cards!
14. 14. The Town of Pray, Montana for $1,400,000
Because who shouldn’t own an entire town in Montana?
15. 15. Air Jordan Silver Shoe for $60,000
If you wear them 60,000 times it’s only $1 dollar per time.
16. 16. This Pigeon for $328,000
Because Pigeons are a very rare animal, worth every penny.
18. 18. Diamond Encrusted Steak Knife for $15,000
For use only to cut Filet Mignon. This is not a joke.
19. 19. Diamond Encrusted Computer Mouse for $25,693
Because whatever mouse you are using now should be thrown away.
20. 20. Oscheriyori Lunch Box for $229,000
After you eat the sushi inside, this is a great practical lunch box to bring to work everyday.
21. 21. McQueen Le Mans Suit for $984,000
Because this is your Halloween costume for 2012.
22. 22. Diamond Encrusted Bluetooth Headset for 50,000
Because this will definitely make bluetooth’s cool.
23. 23. Diamond dog collar for $3.2 million
Nothing says “I love my dog” better than a collar worth more than the entire town of Pray, Montana.
24. 24. Treetent for Kids for $50,000
This seems like it would be handy during armageddon.
25. 25. Diamond Barbie for $85,000
Just like any other barbie you played with as a child. No different at all.
26. 26. Marc Newson Lockheed Lounge Chaise for $2.4 Million
Because you’ll need to use this for the therapy sessions you’ll have once you realize you’ve blown all your money.
27. Grand Total: $23,444,922
That means you have $516,555,078 to spare, and can afford about 147,587,165 cans of SPAM.
Update! As of 12 PM the jackpot is now at $640 Million. That means more SPAM, yay!